Kepuasan Pengguna terhadap Objective Program Studi
Bachelor of Chemistry Objective:
- the ability to apply chemical science to various fields of work and professions,
- the ability to research in the scientific field of chemistry so that the alumni can contribute to solving problems using relevant research methods,
- the ability to take advantage of innovations in the field of chemistry into products with a commercial value,
- insights into one of the fields of material chemistry, biological chemistry, food chemistry, and environmental chemistry, fundamental knowledge and skills to continue studies, and
- the ability to communicate globally and have entrepreneurial skills
Bachelor of Chemistry Education Objective:
- the knowledge in chemistry and chemistry education,
- the ability to work together and be adaptive to the developments in the fields of chemistry, technology, and chemistry education,
- the ability to conduct research in the field of chemistry education and/or its application in learning,
- the ability to continue studies, and
- the ability to communicate globally and have entrepreneurial skills.
Kepuasan Pengguna terhadap Learning Outcomes Program Studi
Bachelor of Chemistry Learning Outcomes:
- Have gained chemistry relevant knowledge of mathematics and natural sciences
- Have gained in-depth and well-balanced knowledge of essential concepts on inorganic, organic, analytical, physical chemistry, and biochemistry
- Have gained knowledge of concepts and principles on environmental, material, food, and bioorganic chemistry as well as their applications on a selected field
- Be able to work independently by implementing occupational health and safety concepts and regulations in the laboratory, environment, and industry
- Be able to utilize standard methodologies to solve chemistry-related problems and their implementation in other contexts and situations
- Have gained chemistry-related skills and knowledge on business and management
- Be able to plan and carry out research as a scientific investigation to solve a problem independently and present it as a scientific work
- Be able to obtain, process, interpret, and evaluate scientific data and draw a meaningful conclusion by considering scientific and technological aspects as well as scientific ethics
- Be able to communicate with colleagues from the related field and general public on chemistry-related contents and problems, and use the foreign language in a cross-cultural frame as a lifelong learner
- Have gained knowledge of chemistry-related professional standards, principles and ethics and exhibit responsible attitudes for work in their field
- Be able to work independently or as a part of a team
- Have gained social skills and knowledge as well as responsible attitudes and leaderships and implement them in a professional setting
Bachelor of Chemistry Education Learning Outcomes:
- Have gained chemistry relevant knowledge of mathematics and natural sciences.
- Have gained in-depth and well-balanced knowledge of essential concepts on inorganic, organic, analytical, and physical chemistry as well as biochemistry.
- Have gained knowledge in applied chemistry.
- Able to work independently by applying the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) regulation in the laboratory, environment, and industry.
- Able to apply scientific methods in chemistry and chemistry education.
- Have gained theories of fundamental learning of pedagogical content knowledge.
- Have skills in planning, applying, and assessing ICT based chemistry learning process.
- Able to make a proper decision based on the analysis of data and information by considering scientific finding, technology and ethics.
- Able to plan and to carry out research to solve the problems in chemistry education.
- Have gained fundamental knowledge to work, continue study, and be a lifelong learner.
- Able to communicate across cultures and languages with chemistry education communities related to research and other scientific studies.
- Able to apply the standard, principle, and professional ethics in chemistry and chemistry education
- Able to work individually or collectively to improve the working network concerning the diversity of cultures, religions, and ways of life.
- Have the knowledge and social skills, responsibility, and leadership as provisions for entering work.